Cengiz Holding considers its employees as its most significant capital and the HR policy is to employ individuals who are professionally-competent, highly motivated, socially skilled, open to change and capable of creating added value, improve and develop them.
Human Resources Principles
- Employing the right people with the right roles,
- Searching the Holding first for human resources for new roles,
- Ensuring that the employees are assigned with tasks suitable for their skills and expertise,
- Maximizing the motivation of the employees and creating a feeling of family,
- Ensuring a healthy, secure and peaceful working environment,
- Determining the training requirements of employees and scheduling and implementing trainings,
- Evaluating and rewarding employee performances based on objective criteria,
- Offering internship for university students,
- Providing an open communication environment,
- Protecting and improving the personal rights of employees.