• Detection of a bauxite reserve.
• Transfer of the reserve to Etibank.
• Bilateral agreement (Etibank – Tiajpromexport)
• The groundbreaking of plants
• The first production of alumina.
• The first production of primary aluminium.
• The first production of aluminium section.
• The first production of hot-rolled products.
• The first production of rolled products and foil.
• The production of Aluminium sulphate.
• Transfer to Cengiz Holding in scope of privatization.
• Electrolyze Facility – Alumina Directorate investments started with the strategic incentive certificate.
• Renovation starts at Eti Alüminyum A.Ş.’s new aluminum electrolysis facility.
• Seydişehir plant was equipped with the highly-efficient and eco-friendly Pre-Baked technology, widely used in Europe, with an investment of USD 250 million at the end of 2015 and the annual Primary Aluminum production is now 80,000 tons with the best emissions.
• Eti Alüminyum A.Ş. was ranked in 165th place in the Top 500 Industrial Institutions in Turkey list compiled by the Istanbul Chamber of Industry.
• Since the date of privatization of Eti Alüminyum A.Ş. a total investment of USD 580 million was made and primary aluminum production capacity was increased to 82,000 tons per year.